What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to newsletter comments or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information; we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies?
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.